Thursday, October 13, 2011

My apologies...but I hope this will make it up to you.

by Brittany Geragotelis

I'm so sorry to all of my loyal fans for having been away for so long. So where was I, anyway? I could say work's been crazy-busy, filled with lots of traveling and not a lot of free time (It has. We just put out our Debby Ryan issue, and our next one features Jamie Foxx's daughter, Corinne Foxx). Or maybe that I've been concentrating so much on publishing my stuff on Wattpad that I couldn't focus on writing anywhere else (I'm up to 9 million+ reads of my book, Life's a Witch, and just finished pubbing the first part in my book, Fate Reloaded). I could even argue that I've been enjoying life with my beau (Matt and I are doing amazing...nothing's better than spending a lazy weekend with my man). But the truth is....there's no excuse for me not popping on here to say something.

So, I'm here to say I'm sorry for the long wait....and I hope you can forgive me. (And just to sweeten the deal, here's an adorable pic of my nephew, Cash!)

Yes? You'll forgive me? Phew! Okay, now that that's all worked out, I wanted to let you guys in on a little announcement. After lots of encouragement and prodding, I'm moving forward with publishing Life's a Witch myself. That's right....within the next few months, I WILL be a published author.

I'm still in the beginning stages of things though, working out the details and all, but already, I'm finding out there's a lot more that goes into publishing a book than just writing the book and making the decision to supply it to the public. No, I'm learning that I have to deal with copyright, trademark, registration, legal issues, choosing a publishing service....ahhhh, there's SO much to do! But don't worry, I'll be taking you along for the ride with me, because I want you with me every step of the way!

Okay, so now that the word is out, I need to get back to preparing for my dream to come true.

5x5,
B.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Brittany!

 
;