Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

by Brittany Geragotelis
I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that in just TWO DAYS, the first part of my debut novel, What the Spell? will be released for all to read! Yes, you read that right. On Tuesday, anyone who's pre-ordered their e-copies of my book will be able to check out what happened before Hadley and her crew got caught in a battle between good and evil. Before there was a Hadley and Asher. And that's what What the Spell? is all about. It's the story of Asher and his first girlfriend, Brooklyn, who's also a witch. But that's not all. Where there's magic, there's drama. And you know what they say...

Be careful what you witch for.

And just in time for the first e-release, reporter/writer extraordinaire, Calvin Reid, was kind enough to write this super sweet, super awesome article in Publishers Weekly about me and everything we've got coming up for the release of What the Spell? If you haven't already read it, be sure to check it out here.

Have you bought your copy of What the Spell? yet?

5x5,
B.

0 comments:

 
;