Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bride today, author always...

by Brittany Geragotelis

I have a confession to make. I'm ALWAYS thinking about writing. When I'm walking down the street, watching a movie, reading another book, talking to my husband (don't tell him though)....I'm always thinking about storylines and characters and the series I'm working on. It's just how my brain works. And right now, with LIFE'S A WITCH just under 80 days away from being released, I'm all WITCH all the time.

So, when I found myself taking pics on my wedding day, I had to think of a way to bring Hadley Bishop into our happy day, too.

Yes, even on my wedding day I'm thinking about writing. 

After taking some super-fun pics with my bridesmaids, the photographer and I snuck off to take a few of my true love and me....and this was my fave.



I'm proud to announce that I am now happily married to my book (as well as the only guy in this world who surpasses any male character I could make up in one of my stories. Love you Matty).

So what do you think? What book would you walk down the aisle with?

5x5,
B.



3 comments:

N o v a - Z a y said...

Send me a phone case! I'll never use it, just cos I don't have a phone, but it'll be something i collect.

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

Many congratulations on your wedding!

I can think of so many books that I have absolutely loved and have so much meaning for me that it would be hard to choose just one!

Crossroad Reviews said...

I want the phone case for my iPhone 5 lol

 
;