Thursday, April 11, 2013

WHAT THE SPELL? on "Glee" and a wedding cake fit for an author...

by Brittany Geragotelis
I know this is a few weeks late, but I've been a little caught up with the whole "getting married and going on my honeymoon" thing, so I hope you'll forgive me for leaving you hanging. And as a thank you for your patience, here are a few goodies for you!

First off, although WHAT THE SPELL didn't turn out to have as big of a storyline as I'd thought it might, fans were still able to catch a quick glimpse of my book in the hands of Tina Chang on "Glee's" Guilty Pleasures episode. I can't describe how cool it was to see WTS on one of my favorite shows...well, you can imagine I'm sure. And in case you didn't catch it the first time around, here's a screen capture of the scene!


Second, if that wasn't already awesome enough, I just had the most FABULOUS time at my wedding! I don't want to brag, but people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to...and I can't wait to show you all the pics! But for now, I'll just give you a teaser.

Of ALL the cool things we had at our wedding, one of my favorites was our cake. It was a stack of horror books, with monsters surrounding it and action figures of my husband Matt (I know, husband, can you believe it?!) and I on the top. Cake topper me was even holding a scythe from the last season of Buffy....how awesome is that?!?! Anyways, it was the perfect dessert for a novelist I'd say.

So, what do you think? Two amazing pics....which is your fave?

5x5,
B.

3 comments:

Rosei911 said...

This is so AWESOME! Both pics going up on Pinterest ASAP!

Anonymous said...

The cake was also awesomely dee-licious. May we all be as rich as your cake.

nfl jersey said...

I'm very interested in your article, looking forward to the next article

 
;