Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funny advertisements....

by Brittany Geragotelis

As you all know, this last month has been particularly difficult on me. So, I revel in any chance I happen upon something that makes me laugh (Trust me....they've been few and far between lately). When I got this e-mail the other day from my Aunt Denise (who as a kid I used to call Auntie Niece....I never realized her name was Denise and really thought it was Niece. I still actually call her Auntie Niece actually. Old habits die hard.), I just about died.

Let me give you a little background into the picture. My mom is a ballet teacher and owns her own studio. She's far more flexible than anyone I know and is always laying down with her legs behind her head or in some kind of stretching position. It doesn't matter where she is: in someone elses house, Wal-Mart, the car. She's bendy. So, with that in mind, take a look at the below.





















Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5x5,
B.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dear Aunty Anne actually created this! Then she sent it out to everyone in an e-mail. Even to my ballet parents. Hilarious, huh. As I began to read your blog this morning, it was so funny because I realized that I am all contorted and stretching weirdly, even as I look at the computer. Hahahaha. I guess that it's true that I'm not the NORM for a mom.

 
;