Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hell, yeah!

by Brittany Geragotelis

Take a look at who I'm interviewing today!!! Yep....that's miss Ashley Tisdale! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time to be talking to her again. I hope the call goes well and I'm able to get all my questions in...she's filming a movie in Vancouver and she's taking some time out of her busy shooting schedule to talk to me. Woo hoo!

Just took a look at the extended show trailer for "Hellcats" and I've gotta say, besides a few cheesy parts, it looks absolutely delicious. Take a peek here!




Wish me luck!


5x5,

B.

EDIT NOTE: Just talked to Ashley and she is SOOO sweet. A perfect interview, so friendly and had great things to say about cheerleading. She even talked to me briefly about dating. Love her! You're going to have to stay tuned to our next issue to read the whole thing! So giddy right now!

0 comments:

 
;