Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

by Brittany Geragotelis

I'm sitting here watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from the comfort of Matt's family's home, bundled up in a warm blanket and drinking some coffee. Can you say perfection? The only thing that would be better would be if I was able to be with my family today, too! But I'll give them a call later (they're three hours behind)...

So, I thought I'd dedicate this blog to the holiday. And no, it's not all about the food (although I'm looking forward to eating some gluten-free mac and cheese later!). It's about being thankful. So, in honor of Thanksgiving, here's a list of all the things I'm grateful for:

1. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
2. All the wonderful acts we get to watch
3. It's actually pretty warm right now. This time last year, it was freezing.
4. My family. They're all wonderful and so supportive of me.
5. My friends. They're awesome. What else can I say?
6. Comfy blankets
7. Black Friday shopping tomorrow!
8. Picking out Christmas presents for people. Sure, I like getting gifts, but I like giving them more!
9. Playing board games with Matt and his family whenever we come home.
10. Picking out a comfy bed
11. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake that I made last night.
12. "Glee" and that I get to shoot Heather Morris for our next cover!
13. My job. At the end of the day we get to impact young people's lives in a positive way.
14. The opportunities that present themselves to me.
15. Moving in with Matt in January
16. Writing my next book, Life's a Witch.
17. All the amazing food I'll be eating later!
18. This blog and all of you who read it!

5x5,
B.

3 comments:

Aunt Denise said...

And, We LOVE you, B. You are the star that lights up NY. Keep shinning. Happy Thanksgiving. We have the snow this year!!!

Brittany said...

Thanks, Aunt Denise! Mom's been keeping me up to date on the winter wonderland in Oak Harbor! We've actually got pretty mild weather here. I'm hoping for a while Christmas though...

Michelle said...

Yes! Happy thanksgiving! That garfield balloon peeking out from behind the building made me laugh. :)

 
;