Friday, November 19, 2010

New Book Announcement!

by Brittany Geragotelis

photo credit: Little Brown
Happy Friday all! And in honor of this momentous occasion (Hey, it's been a long week for me. The weekend definitely counts as momentous!), I have some exciting news!

I just found out that one of my favorite writers, Jackson Pearce, author of Sisters Red, a reimagining of Little Red Riding hood, has dipped back into the fairy tale world and written a new novel. Sweetly takes on the classic story of Hansel and Gretel, with a deliciously darker twist.

The advanced reader's copy should be on my desk any day now and I can't wait to get lost in Pearce's world of love and loss again!

5x5,
B.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Exciting! I really liked his red riding hood take - at points it made me tear. Can't wait for Sweetly!

 
;