Friday, April 8, 2011

Meet Francia Raisa from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"

by Brittany Geragotelis

When we decided to shoot Francia Raisa, one of the stars of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" I wasn't super psyched. Not because I didn't like her...but I'd simply never watched the show before. So, after we had the actress on board, I knew I had to do a little research. Yes, a lot of my research for work involves watching TV.

How jealous are you?

Anyway, I began to watch the show and at first was like, "Really? This is what has teens obsessed these days? (It's ABC Family's number one show and is a fave among teens; even celebs like Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez are fans) It was like "7th Heaven" pregnant (an astute observation, since I later found out that creator Brenda Hampton, was the mastermind behind this show as well).

But as I continued to watch it, I slowly got hooked. Now, only partway through season 4, I'm officially a fan. So the prospect of meeting one of the show's stars is way exciting for me now! And on that note, I'm sure a lot of you out there would be psyched at the chance to meet her, too. Sooooo, because I love you all AND because it's Friday, here's a way you can make your dreams come true!

5x5,
B.

(click to make the pic bigger!)

0 comments:

 
;