by Brittany Geragotelis
After Matt read my blog about the 10 things you should NEVER say to your boyfriend after moving in with him, he decided to reverse the roles and give a few tips of his own. So, according to Matt, here are 10 things you should NEVER say to your girlfriend after moving in with her...
1. "Oh look, sweetie, you have a little buddah belly. Don't worry, we have a gym in our building now."
2. "I was thinking of growing a beard..."
3. "Since we're splitting the cable bill, I guess we can finally get the NFL package."
4. "Where am I supposed to put my porn?"
5. "At least I'll save money on food since you'll be cooking for me all the time."
6. "You're going to get rid of your cats, right?"
7. "This means I don't need to propose for a few more years, right?"
8. "Our neighbors are lingerie models and I invited them over for dinner."
9. "Does this mean I have to meet your parents?"
10. "Do you really need 40 pairs of shoes?"