by Brittany Geragotelis
In honor of my moving in with my boyfriend Matt yesterday, here's a list of the 10 things you SHOULDN'T say to your boyfriend the day you move in together:
1. "Thank GOD I don't have to shave anymore!"
2. "So, when are you going to get me a ring?"
3. "I was scared to tell you this before, but...."
4. "You only need ONE drawer for your stuff, right?"
5. "I guess this means I can't bring my other boyfriend over anymore, huh?"
6. "This is a Sports-Free Zone."
7. "I thought cooking dinner would be your job from now on."
8. "You ever hear of this thing called a biological clock? Well, I think mine just got new batteries."
9. "We should get a cat together and name him Fluffy McPufferton."
10. "I was thinking of pink walls, pink throw pillows and a Hello Kitty bedspread for the bedroom."