Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm a total Gleek...

by Brittany Geragotelis

I can't even begin to describe to you how ridiculously excited I am that "Glee" is returning tonight. It feels like it's been forever since we got to watch our favorite Gleeks dance and sing and I for one can't wait to see what they come up with next. I've heard that so much good stuff is in store for the rest of this season:

photo credit: Starz/
Anchor Bay
"Buffy" creator Joss Whedon directed episode 19, which I believe is also the same episode that "Doogie Howser" (am I a nerd that I used to LOVE that show?) and "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris appears in. Joss and Neil? That's almost too much goodness in one episode!

photo credit: FOX/Glee
I've also heard that Kurt joins the Cheerios this season. Not sure if it's because he likes the poms, or if it's because he's just trying to get closer to the enemy (Coach Sue Syllvester). Either way, I think we're in for a treat! Oh, and there's going to be a whole episode devoted to Madonna!!!! Like a Virgin. Vogue. Papa Don't Preach (this would work well with Quinn's storyline, don't you think?)...I can't wait to see what they choose to use!

Okay, gotta go and calm down before my head explodes from all the awesomeness. If you're a "Glee" fan, too, check out the sectionals episode wrap up below to catch up before tonight's brand new episode. And if you've been living under a rock and simply haven't watched the best show EVER yet, log onto fox and start watching!

Let the Glee be with you!

5x5,
B.


0 comments:

 
;