Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday hangover...

by Brittany Geragotelis


I had the best day yesterday! From the time I woke up to the time I went to bed, I was getting texts, phone calls, voice mails, e-mails and FB messages wishing me a happy birthday! I had no less than six different people sing to me. I received a half-dozen cards, four gift cards (one was to Wendy's!), about 20 hugs and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my beau! The day was all about me, all day long and I felt incredibly loved and special.

And now it's over.

So, I've got a minor case of a birthday hangover, as I'm feeling a little sad, a little exhausted from all the excitement and a tiny bit of regret (because the day is over). But instead of treating this hangover with Advil, Gatorade and something greasy, I'm keeping my mind on the party I've got planned for Friday. There's nothing like a night of scary movies, junk food and Nintendo Wii with a dozen of your friends to turn your 'tude around.

Speaking of birthdays, I got to end my night by watching a new episode of "Glee." I know I've said this before, but I really think that last night's episode was the best one so far! Between the hot scene where Will Schuester and Bryan Ryan (Neil Patrick Harris) had a sing-off to Aerosmith's "Dream On" and the flash-mob dance scene with Artie, I was in "Glee" overload! And can we just talk for a minute about how crazy-good a dancer Artie is? Oh. My. God. Why is this actor in a wheel chair!?!?!?! What a waste of his obvious talents! I had to rewind and watch the "Safety Dance" four times before I was satisfied. And the ep was just made that much better by the fact that Joss Whedon (my hero) directed it! If you haven't seen the ep yet, you have to watch it now! But first, here's a little taste below...

It was the perfect way to end my birthday.




NOTE: Both videos are property of Fox.

5x5,
B.

0 comments:

 
;